Our goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with an efficient and enjoyable user experience. You may at any time choose not to provide us with information, but in doing so you may be unable to take full advantage of FoodFaves or the Services. In operating FoodFaves, we may collect and process the following data about you:
A. Information you provide directly to us:
- By signing up for an account on FoodFaves (for example, to create a profile you must provide your e-mail address, a password, your phone number(s), and a username . Restaurants must submit verification of business premises as described in New Account Portal.
- By filling in forms on FoodFaves (for example, to contact us, you must provide your name and e-mail address).
- By filling out your “Profile” (for example, uploading a picture, indicating food preferences, personal food allergies, or other information requested to complete your profile).
- By submitting content (for example, by uploading images or providing a comment or review).
- By conducting searches/using the application (including the CraveQuiz food preference questionnaire, search distance, or location).
- By communicating with FoodFaves for any reason (for example, service-related emails, like account verification, security and updates).
B. Information that we collect through your use of FoodFaves or the Services:
- Real-time location data (for example, your mobile device’s geographic location while FoodFaves is actively running).
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access FoodFaves or the Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” which are small data files stored on or associated with your mobile device that uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by FoodFaves.
- Metadata is technical data associated with User-Generated Content (definition). Metadata can provide information, for example, on how, when and by whom a piece of User-Generated Content was created, collected and formatted. Metadata can include a hashtag, a geotag, comments or other data.
- We also record your IP addresses for security and monitoring purposes.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download or install FoodFaves or, if you already have downloaded and installed FoodFaves, please delete it from your device. For more information on privacy settings, see Your Choices About Your Privacy And Information. Note, however, that opting out of collection of certain information will disable certain functionality of FoodFaves.
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Help to refine the CraveQuiz algorithm using your responses to produce better recommendations.
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Automatically update the FoodFaves application on your device.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information (including information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with affiliates of FoodFaves (including, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our products and services) (“FoodFaves Affiliates”). FoodFaves Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve FoodFaves and the Service and services of the FoodFaves Affiliates.
- We may share your information, including information from cookies, log files, device identifiers and location data, with third-parties that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide FoodFaves with services.
- Your information may be shared with third-parties to provide you with relevant services and targeted advertisements that may be of interest to you.
- We may share anonymized data (data where parts that can identify you have been removed) with other parties.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party (for example, by merger, acquisition, dissolution or bankruptcy).
- Where we are legally required to disclose it (for example by subpoena or court order).
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
- When we believe it is necessary to protect our rights, property or the safety of our employees, our users, or others (including disclosing information to prevent and address fraud or other illegal activity, or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm).
We allow other FoodFaves users to view material you make publicly available on FoodFaves and through the Services, including:
- Matters on which you have commented or reviewed.
- Any text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, art work, designs, works of authorship, comments and other content you upload.
- Your user name and any other profile details you have elected to provide.
- Any other material you make publicly available on FoodFaves.
From time to time, we will also allow third parties access to FoodFaves data that is already publicly available through FoodFaves and the Services, however, passwords, settings and other personally identifiable information will remain private.
Our advertising may be served by third party advertising companies that deliver a cookie to you so the ads you see can be tracked and ensure that you are not shown the same ad too many times. Since the third party advertising company only tags your device with a number, they know nothing about who you are. We do not provide these third party advertising companies with any personally identifiable information. However, these companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to FoodFaves in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which FoodFaves, FoodFaves Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
FoodFaves, FoodFaves Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, FoodFaves, FoodFaves Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User-Generated Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Following your initial registration of an account with FoodFaves (a “FoodFaves Account”) you may access your FoodFaves Account information and correct, revise or delete any information.
Your FoodFaves Account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security and you are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your FoodFaves Account and your computer.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, FoodFaves cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to FoodFaves or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. You agree and acknowledge, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of your account information and that certain factors, such as the unauthorized entry or use of our systems or hardware or software failures, may compromise the security of your FoodFaves Account and personal information at any time.
We urge you to take steps to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet by changing your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure Internet browser. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and FoodFaves, at all times.
We may send updates, alerts, newsletters, or news regarding FoodFaves to the email address you provided us. You may opt out from receiving such email by following the unsubscribe link in the email. You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
You may delete your account. If you choose to disable or opt out FoodFaves’ collection of location information, you will lose FoodFaves’ location-based features.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of FoodFaves that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail, or write us at:
Hungry-For-More Enterprises, LLC ,
P.O. Box 467,
You may also send us an e-mail to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
You must be at least 13 years old to use FoodFaves or the Services. FoodFaves and the Services are not targeted at children under the age of 13. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use FoodFaves or Services. No one under age 13 is authorized to submit any information, including personally identifying information, through FoodFaves or the Services.
Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf. FoodFaves does not knowingly collect, solicit or maintain any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for FoodFaves or the Services.
Any person who provides personal information through FoodFaves represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that Personal Information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through FoodFaves , then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has created a FoodFaves Account, please contact us via email to have that child's account terminated and information deleted.
Please remember that by accessing other third party website platforms or applications through FoodFaves, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those website platforms. We do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for their policies, functionality or security as we have no control over them.